Step 180 Cabinet Step Stool
Help access all of your Cabinet, Shelf and Counter space with the Hideaway Solutions STEP 180 integrated cabinet step unit. The STEP 180 lets you reclaim this space by giving you an extra 15″ of height right where you need it, quickly and easily. STEP 180 trades 1½” of base cabinet space to allow the user to access up to 6 ft. of upper cabinet or shelf space. The STEP 180 side to side deployment allows it to deploy in front of cabinet depth appliances enabling you to quickly reach the spaces above. Made from some of the toughest hardwood plywood available. This thoughtfully designed and finished step unit features:
- Cabinet Integrated with two-way deployment.
- Needs only 1½” width between cabinets.
- 6 ft reaching range for upper cabinet access.
- 15¼” top step height.
- 5 adjustable depth positions.
- Fine-tune face panel adjustability.
- Integrated spring assistance.
- Magnetic latch.
- Cut-to-size toekick extension
- Non-marking soft rubber wheels and feet.
- Integrated child-lock with on/off function.
- 200 lb user weight rating.
- 19-ply hardwood plywood with finished maple veneer.
- Soy-based Purebond formaldehyde-free finish.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- STEP 180 step unit.
- Mounting guide and spacers.
- Lower guides pads.
- Toekick extension.
- Face Panel Bumper.
- All mounting and other attachment hardware.
- Installation and user manual.
- Europly PLUS 19-ply hardwood plywood.
- Aluminum railing, mounts and shafts.
- Steel and stainless steel fasteners.
Does NOT include:
- Toekick panel.
- Facepanel pull knob/handle.
Before you order…
Make sure that you look at the Documentation Page to ensure that the Step 180 can be properly installed in the location you have planned.